Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Raksha Bandhan!!

Rakhi, is a festival celebrating the relationship between Brothers and Sisters. Somehow, i have been missing this festival last year onwards, couldn't go home for one or the other reason and my sisters are always sending Rakhi for me through courier or by post, but don't know, why they are not reaching me on time.

Last year, i was in different company and rakhi reached my office after around 2 months or so, even though they were sent through register post a week before the festival date and now, even speed post didn't work in a weeks time. Hence my sisters are insisting me to be there on the festival days!

Any ways, i recollect listening to this old bollywood melody in TV when we were young in Rangoli or somewhere, good olden days. Today i watched it in YouTube ;-).

This Hindu festival related info can be found here

 Happy Rakhi or Raksha Bandhan Folks!!!

No comments: